Client: LifeLabs Medical Laboratory
- Full tenant fit-out to comply to new ministry standards
- Implement selected Interior colour palette & design
Project Budget: $180,000
Project Duration: 4 Weeks
Occupied medical building requiring interior renovations.
Interior fit-out while controlling dust and noise.
Operating outside of building hours to avoid existing tenant disturbance.
One day tenant move to insure minimal down time.
LifeLabs is a Canadian-owned company that has been serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for more than 50 years. Today, LifeLabs performs more than 100 million laboratory tests every year, helping healthcare providers diagnose, treat, monitor and prevent disease in patients.
LifeLabs is strongly committed to continual innovation in testing services. For our patients and healthcare providers, this means we always strive to provide access to the latest specialized clinical tests—to detect cancer for example, to monitor heart disease, identify neurological disorders and pinpoint allergies.
In 2013, LifeLabs acquired BC Biomedical in British Columbia and CML HealthCare in Ontario.
Our services include:
- a broad range of community laboratory tests
- national access to highly specialized clinical tests
- laboratory testing and management for hospitals
- professional health services for employers, insurers and government agencies